ANDROID TABLET ZONE - ATZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Android Based Tablets and Android Based Smart Phones

2 posters

Google Reports Android devices are now running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher

tipstir
    tipstir
    CEO - Sr. Android Developer - ATZ
    CEO - Sr. Android Developer - ATZ

Google Reports Android devices are now running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher Empty Google Reports Android devices are now running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher

Post by tipstir Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Oh really? I say..

Google recently published its October operating system distribution numbers straight from its OS dashboard, and we can see that 52.1% of Android owners have moved up to Jelly Bean, with 26.3% still on Gingerbread and nearly 20% on Ice Cream Sandwich.
    Google Reports Android devices are now running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher 2013-110

Diving in deeper, we can see that most of the Jelly Bean users are still on the older version 4.1 at 37.3%, with 14.8% having moved up to 4.2 or higher.

They're going by what tablet owners have on their tablet when they use Play Store. But Play Store is not 100% accurate. They don't take into consideration, 1 Mobile Market, Amazon App Store. They are the other. There are still plenty of Gingerbread Tablets out there. I support a lot them still, along with Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean. Get this there are still tablet owners on Donut still. Froyo and Honeycomb (tablet only) these two OS didn't really make heads spin. Eclair was very popular.
    arcmatter
    arcmatter
    COO, Co-Founder / Sponsor, ATZ
    COO, Co-Founder / Sponsor, ATZ

Google Reports Android devices are now running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher Empty O/s chat news

Post by arcmatter Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:48 pm

tipstir wrote:Oh really? I say..

Google recently published its October operating system distribution numbers straight from its OS dashboard, and we can see that 52.1% of Android owners have moved up to Jelly Bean, with 26.3% still on Gingerbread and nearly 20% on Ice Cream Sandwich.
    Google Reports Android devices are now running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher 2013-110

Diving in deeper, we can see that most of the Jelly Bean users are still on the older version 4.1 at 37.3%, with 14.8% having moved up to 4.2 or higher.

They're going by what tablet owners have on their tablet when they use Play Store. But Play Store is not 100% accurate. They don't take into consideration, 1 Mobile Market, Amazon App Store. They are the other. There are still plenty of Gingerbread Tablets out there. I support a lot them still, along with Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean. Get this there are still tablet owners on Donut still. Froyo and Honeycomb (tablet only) these two OS didn't really make heads spin. Eclair was very popular.
    Very very true good point's there in this ics is still on a few tablets im still playing with..

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm