ANDROID TABLET ZONE - ATZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Android Based Tablets and Android Based Smart Phones

Microlab Portable 4 watts Amplified Speakers for Tablets B51 $14.99 on Amazon US

tipstir
    tipstir
    CEO - Sr. Android Developer - ATZ
    CEO - Sr. Android Developer - ATZ

Microlab Portable 4 watts Amplified Speakers for Tablets  B51 $14.99 on Amazon US Empty Microlab Portable 4 watts Amplified Speakers for Tablets B51 $14.99 on Amazon US

Post by tipstir Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Microlab Portable 4 watts Amplified Speakers for Tablets  B51 $14.99 on Amazon US Microl10
     I own about 3x of these speakers and started with just one for Skytab 9.7-inc I was restoring, but now I use it on Android Tablets 7-inch thru 10-inch, and Monitors. 
    Sound out of this unit is 2x + 2 speakers = 4 watts with a variable volume dial and power on/off led. This is powered by USB and audio input
    is 3.5m Stereo. 

There is a clipper that clips on to the tablet or, netbook or laptop or monitor. Works so well I've used it on dual monitors 23-inch led/lcd montiors.  
    Again well made not cheap looking and the quality control sticker on the back is a plus since you know they test them before they leave the factory. 

Note: The length is the same size as 7-inch laptop and yes it can clip on that. There 2x rubber grippers to hold on to your device you would be using with it.

ATZ Hardware Product Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:54 am