ANDROID TABLET ZONE - ATZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Android Based Tablets and Android Based Smart Phones

What's under the hood of these new Cell phones for 2017

tipstir
    tipstir
    CEO - Sr. Android Developer - ATZ
    CEO - Sr. Android Developer - ATZ

What's under the hood of these new Cell phones for 2017 Empty What's under the hood of these new Cell phones for 2017

Post by tipstir Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:04 pm

What's under the hood? Why are we just giving less specs of what's powering these devices?

MPU - Octa, Quad, Dual?
    RAM
    Video
    Audio

I've ditched my ZTE ZMAX Pro for T-Mobile REVVLPLUS C3701A sports MPU Octa core at 2.0 GHz, 2GB of DDR3/4, 32 GB Nanda / 128 GB XD (64 GB in mine), Triple Cams 8 mp in the front dual in the back 13 mp plus 5 mp = 18 mp. Along with finger print sensor. I wanted 6" IPS, larger battery this one has it the battery last a lot longer than the ZMAX Pro did. Plus feels right in my palms of my hands the weight is less also. I am not impressed with iPhone or Samsung overly priced cell phones. I am not paying $850 or $30 a month lease. Nuts to pay that! I had to buy two phones that's like $60 a month and $1700 for two cells come on get real. I want something that works gives me speed and sounds good this one does. Plus functions with the latest Android 7.0.1. They told me I can trade up to Samsung S8 Plus any time, well not really a fan of that brand. Not much choice today. Until the transparent cell tech comes out I'll wait and see. But I am not going to settle for 5.0 HD, 5.5 HD just too tiny to see.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:47 pm